After a successful launch in December then a cancelled market in March due to snow we make a return this Sunday! From 10am -4pm the roaming market will pop up on Venner Square on Sydenham Road where it will reside on the last Sunday of the month.
The market gives savvy locals an opportunity to connect with the prolific street food scene, and local makers, food producers and small independent businesses the opportunity to present their gastronomical wares.
The full line up for up Sundays Sydenham Monthly Market is: - Taste of Spain - Spanish fayre
- Man Made Foods - fresh pasta
- DB Foods - South African foods with a global twist
- Van Dough - fresh pizza from a wood fired oven
- Sydenham’s very own Gordita's Chilean Street Food – (they’re making their debut so be very nice to them)
- Cakehole London - sweet baked treats
- Mr Muffin - sweet and savoury muffins
- Home Park Community Garden - freshly picked fruit, veg and plants
- Anna & Magdalena - Polish sausages
- Le Grappin – Hand crafted wines from Burgundy
- Angela Kay Designs - retro craft
- Bluebell Woods Antiques - upcycled furniture and shabby chic