The fabulous traders and businesses of Forest Hill and slightly further afield have donated a massive amount of goodies for the visitors to Forest Hill Fashion Week.
It’s a Prize….
We have two bags to give away at tonight’s event at Canvas and Cream – the Out of the Closet Party – which also celebrates Canvas and Cream’s 1st birthday. The goody bags will be awarded to the ‘Best Dressed’ and ‘Best Soul Train Catwalker’ and will be judged by C&C owners Joanna and Emily Gore.
…and a Raffle!
We have a further three bags and a number of vouchers that will be raffled (£1 per ticket) at the It’s a Wrap – Catwalk show and Close Party at Canvas and Cream on Tuesday 19 February – proceeds will go towards the FHFW promotional costs, and any extra donations are welcomed!
- 5x I Love FH bags & 2 “Estella Bartlett” bracelets from Bunka, Forest Hill
- 12x gift bags mix of vouchers from Stag and Bow, Forest Hill
- 2x photography sessions, to be held locally or at the winners home, from Maria Ramil
- 1x Shopper bag of food & drink goodies from Hills & Parkes Artisan Foods, Honor Oak Park
- 7x vouchers towards their sewing and making workshops from The White Room SE4, Crofton Park
- 1x gift voucher for Gently Elephant in Brockley
- 1x “Wren” Cosmetics bag filled with handmade bath bombs & soaps from Magi Gifts in Brockley
- 2x bags of L’Oreal samples, Aqua Hair Salon in Brockley
- £5 treatment vouchers & Clarins Samples from Dr Boo Beauty Experts in East Dulwich
- 2x #FHFW t-shirts