For the second round of pop-up shops we have a Fashion theme, and there will be one (and perhaps two) units in Forest Hill town centre; one is already signed – in the process of being refurbished – and one is still in process.
More details will be available shortly, but both shops are modest in size (see the old Costume Hire shop at left, 10a Dartmouth Road, before we refurbish it)
If you would like the opportunity of running your fashion-related business for one month starting 15 February, please complete the application form below and return to email@example.com by 5pm Friday 1 February. Owing to the short lead-times we will not be able to consider any applications after this deadline.
Successful applications will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be available to run the shops from 15 February – 14 March, setting up in the week prior.
- Be available for interviews on Tues 5 Feb (shortlisting on Mon 4 Feb, announcement of successful applicant Weds 6 Feb)
- Be largely self-sufficient, which includes being able to manage any payments required and having staff to man the space.
- Organisations must have a fashion focus, as the shop will form part of the Forest Hill Fashion Week event 15-19 February 2013.
- The successful tenant will be expected to cover business rates and utilities for the period.
- Successful candidates will need to have Public Liability Insurance along with any other insurance or licenses required to run their business.
- Applicants will need to demonstrate how a pop-up shop features in their business development plans.